A full day trip to Halong Bay with Royal Heritage Sail. Meals = Lunch.
7:50 - 8:40: The shuttle bus and tour guide pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, then take about 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay.
12:15: Arrive in Bai Chay tourist wharf, welcomed by crew on Royal Heritage Sail and enjoy welcome drinks, take photos.
12:45: Sailing forward to looking stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense Islet, stop at fishing village for kayaking - you will have 30 - 35 minutes to explore some grottoes and islets by yourself. After that visit Fighting-Cock rock and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) - which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites.
Back to Cruise. The staff serves you cold tissues and fresh fruits.
16:15: Back to Tourist wharf and get on bus to Hanoi.
20:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 20h30.
What to Bring.
- Sun block.
- Camera + Film.
- Insect repellent.
- Original Passport.
- A wide brimmed hat.
- Trekking Shoes.
- Rain coat.
- Swimming suit.
- Warm clothes in the Winter time.
- Sun glasses.
Rates are Inclusive:
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and Return by A/C bus.
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave and kayaking in Ba Hang Floating village).
- One bottle of water on bus.
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available with prior advice).
Rates are Exclusive :
- Private car (upon request).
- Additional drinks.
- VAT tax.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel outside of Hanoi Old Quarter.
ROYAL HERITAGE SAIL HALONG BAY DAY CRUISE RATES: USD 52 per person.
- Children under 4 years old: are FOC.
- Children from 4 to 9 years old: are charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children from 9 and over: are charged at the adult rate.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation made by us: No cancellation fee applied
- 07 days prior to check - in date: No cancellation fee applied
- 03 – 06 days prior to check - in date : 30 % of each cancelled room.
- Less than 03 days prior to check - in date : 100% of total room charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- Food: In Halong, It is mainly seafood; please let us know if you are vegetarian.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on boat.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
What to Bring:
- Passport with valid visa.
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong or small US dollar notes for personal expenses.
- Sunblock or insect repellent.
- Sport shoes & swimming suit.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March].
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service.
- We only accept cash payments on board.
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee.
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.