FAMILY HOLIDAY: HANOI AND GLORY CRUISE HALONG BAY.
DAY 1: Hanoi Arrival. No Meals.
Pick up at Noi Bai airport to chosen Hotel in Hanoi. Stay at your chosen hotel in Hanoi.
Discover the cuisine of Hanoi by yourself in flexibility, attending the traditional Water Puppet show after the 01 hour cyclo riding in the evening.
Overnight at Hanoi Legacy Hotel/Annam Legend.
DAY 2: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Halong bay. Meals = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
08.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
10.00: Stopover on the way for refreshments
12.00 -12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities at Glory Cruises Marina Private Lounge, enjoy Welcome Drink.
12.30: Transfer by tender to the boat, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.00 -13.30: Check in and begin cruise. Enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch is served while the cruising through the bay.
15.00: Visit exciting Ba Hang fishing village, the village is free from busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen. Enjoy kayaking, relaxing on the cruise.
16.00: Return to the boat and join cooking class by Glory Cruise’s Chef. Time for relaxing on boat.
17.00: Enjoy swimming on Soi Sim beach, If the weather permits, you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay.
19.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner.
21.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Cruise’s music. Playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 23.00: Happy Hour! Buy two drinks- get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
Overnight on Glory Cruise Halong bay.
DAY 3: Visit Sung Sot cave ( Surprising cave) – Halong Bay – Hanoi. Meals =Brunch.
06.30: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sun deck (duration about 30 minutes).
08.15: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
09.00: Back to the cruise by tender, then check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
09.45: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) or A la carte Menu while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sun deck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 -12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14.00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16.00 -17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. Check in the hotel. Free time to explore the night life of the local.
Overnight at Hanoi Legacy Hotel/Annam Legend.
DAY 4: Hanoi Departure. Meals = Breakfast.
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time at leisure until being transferred to Noi Bai airport for the next flight. Trip ended.
What to Bring.
- Sun block.
- Camera + Film.
- Insect repellent.
- Original Passport.
- A wide brimmed hat.
- Swimming suite.
- Warm clothes in the Winter time [From December till March].
- Sun glasses.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkelling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
Rates are Inclusive:
- Transfer from hotel/stay in the Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and Return by A/C bus.
- 01 hour cyclo riding in the Old Quarter Hanoi.
- 02 night hotel stay at Hanoi Legacy Hotel or similar.
- Water Puppet show tickects.
- 01 night on Glory Cruise Halong bay - Family room with full board plan, joint tour.
- Airport pick up and drop off service.
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary.
- Complementary bottles of water on bus and Welcome Drink.
- Meals as indicated.
- Travel Insurance on board.
- English Speaking tour guide during the trip.
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat rowing.
- All taxes and service charge.
Rates are Exclusive :
- Private car (upon request).
- Additional drinks.
- VAT tax.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Vietnam Visa.
THE PACKAGE RATES: USD 199 per person, or USD 796 per family of 04 persons. This rate is not valid for single or twin occupancy.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation made by the cruise itself: No cancellation fee applied
- 20 days prior to check - in date: No cancellation fee applied
- 07 – 19 days prior to check - in date : 30 % of each cancelled room.
- Less than 07 days prior to check - in date : 100% of total room charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- Guests will stay one night at Hanoi. Check in at 14:00 and check-out at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi is available on board for free of charge in the Dining room. However, interruption is expected due to strength of coverage signal on sea.
- Food: In Halong, It is mainly seafood; please let us know if you are vegetarian.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on boat.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
What to Bring:
- Passport with valid visa.
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong or small US dollar notes for personal expenses.
- Sunblock or insect repellent.
- Sport shoes & swimming suite.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March].
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service.
- We only accept cash payments on board.
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee.
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.