BUDGET PACKAGE OF HANOI LEGACY HOTEL AND DOLPHIN DIAMOND SAIL HALONG BAY.
DAY 1: Hanoi Arrival. No Meals.
Our staff pick up at Noi Bai airport to chosen Hotel in Hanoi. Stay at your chosen hotel in Hanoi.
Discover the cuisine of Hanoi by yourself in flexibility.
Overnight at Hanoi Legacy Hotel.
DAY 2: Ha Noi - Halong bay - Dolphin Junk Cruise. Meals = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
7h45 – 8h00: Pick you up at the hotel in the Old Quarter, Hanoi.
10h00 – 10h30: Stop over in Hai Duong city.
12h00 – 12h30: Arrive at Ha Long City and Transfer to cruise ship.
12h45: Enjoy soft welcome drink, check-in registration.
13h15: Have lunch on the boat where you will be satisfied by many kinds of seafood.
14h15- 17h00: Cruise towards Bai Tu Long Bay for pristine scenery, especially, you will be cruised to explore the mystery of Sung Sot Cave (the cave of Surprise), kayaking before the romantic sunset.
17h30: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sun deck with local red wine and fresh fruit.
18h30: Join in cooking class demonstration (Teaching you how to make our specially, Spring rolls) on board.
19h00: Get free time, enjoy fresh seafood dinner.
20h00 – 22h00: Relaxing on your cabin or join some activities organized on boat like drinking, dancing, karaoke… You might also try your luck at the squid fishing from the boat.
Overnight on Dolphin Junk Cruise.
DAY 3: Dolphin Junk Cruise - Hanoi. Meals =Breakfast, Lunch.
07h00 – 08h00: Have some coffee and a tasty breakfast.
08h00 – 10h30: Cruise to Titop beach or Soi Sim Island, swimming (if the weather permitted), walking up to the top of Titop for a spectacular scenery of the bay. Cruise through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, En route, you have time for sightseeing with many beauty spots of the world natural heritage including Finger island, Fighting Cock islet, Incense Burner islet, Dog islet, Dragon, Horse Neck, Buffalo Head islet and many other strange shape islands.
10h30 – 11h30: Lunch is served on boat.
12h00 – 12h30: Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16h30 - 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi approximate 17:30 PM. Check in hotel, free time to explore the city.
Overnight at Legacy Hotel.
DAY 4: Hanoi Departure. Meals = Breakfast.
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time at leisure until being transferred to Noi Bai airport for the next flight. Trip ended.
What to Bring.
- Sun block.
- Camera + Film.
- Insect repellent.
- Original Passport.
- A wide brimmed hat.
- Swimming suits.
- Warm clothes in the Winter time [From December till March].
- Sun glasses.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkelling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
Rates are Inclusive:
- Transfer from hotel/stay in the Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and Return by A/C bus.
- 02 hotel stay at Hanoi Legacy Hotel or similar.
- 01 night on Dolphin Diamond Sail Halong - Twin/double room with full board plan.
- Airport pick up and drop off service.
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary.
- Complementary bottles of water on bus and Welcome Drink.
- Meals as indicated.
- Travel Insurance on board.
- English Speaking tour guide during the trip.
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat rowing.
- All taxes and service charge.
Rates are Exclusive :
- Private car (upon request).
- Additional drinks.
- VAT tax.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and other personal expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Vietnam Visa.
THE PACKAGE RATES: USD 149 per person or USD 298/ 02 persons.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation made by the cruise itself: No cancellation fee applied
- 20 days prior to check - in date: No cancellation fee applied
- 07 – 19 days prior to check - in date : 30 % of each cancelled room.
- Less than 07 days prior to check - in date : 100% of total room charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- Guests will stay one night at Hanoi. Check in at 14:00 and check-out at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi is available on board for free of charge in the Dining room. However, interruption is expected due to strength of coverage signal on sea.
- Food: In Halong, It is mainly seafood; please let us know if you are vegetarian.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on boat.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
What to Bring:
- Passport with valid visa.
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong or small US dollar notes for personal expenses.
- Sunblock or insect repellent.
- Sport shoes & swimming suite.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March].
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service.
- We only accept cash payments on board.
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee.
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.