HALONG BAY AT A GLANCE.
A full day trip to Halong Bay with Alova Cruise. Meals =Lunch.
7:50 – 8:40: The modern bus and tour guide pick up at your address, start the bus trip to Halong Bay, on the way, passing Bac Ninh province where Folk Songs – the traditional singing are very famous. You can take photos of the green rice fields in the countryside. Stop for a rest at the local shop where some disabled children are working to make the lovely hand made products.
12:15: Arrive in Bai Chay tourist wharf, welcomed by crew on Alova Cruises and enjoy welcome drinks, take photos.
12:45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, After that visit Fighting-Cock rock and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to Alova Cruise. Our staff serves you cold tissues and fresh fruits.
16:15: Back to Tourist wharf and get on bus to Hanoi.
20:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your address. Trip ended.
ALOVA DAY CRUISE RATES: USD 48 per person.
- Children under 4 years old: are FOC.
- Children from 4 to 9 years old: are charged 50% of the adult rate.
- Children from 9 and over: are charged at the adult rate.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation made by the cruise itself: No cancellation fee applied
- 07 days prior to check - in date: No cancellation fee applied
- 03 – 06 days prior to check - in date : 30 % of each cancelled room.
- Less than 03 days prior to check - in date : 100% of total room charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- Food: In Halong, It is mainly seafood; please let us know if you are vegetarian.
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on boat.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
What to Bring:
- Passport with valid visa.
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong or small US dollar notes for personal expenses.
- Sunblock or insect repellent.
- Sport shoes & swimming suit.
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March].
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service.
- We only accept cash payments on board.
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee.
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel.